Solve your label inventory issues with a Web Techniques rewind system.
Save money and time by quickly and accurately counting and rewinding your labels with a web techniques rewind system.
- Fast, easy to use
- Requires practically no set-up time
- Quickly rewinds large master rolls into rolls of predetermined count
- INFINITELY VARIABLE MOTOR SPEED CONTROL
Variable speed control allows high speed rewinding with low speed control.
- CENTRALLY LOCATED, BACKLIT TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL
Dual Preset: Set one point for deceleration and a second point for final stop Counts in both English or Metric Units at the touch of a button
- WIND LABELS AND/OR TAPE IN OR OUT
Contact us regarding your material on a roll for evaluation.
- STAINLESS STEEL REWIND SURFACE
- STANDARD 10”, 12” COUNTS OR METRIC INCREMENTS, COUNT INCREMENT ADJUSTABLE FROM 0.1” – 99” MEASUREMENTS
- COUNT ALL LABEL TYPES (PAPER AND CLEAR)
- FLANGE MOUNTED AIR COREHOLDERS
- CHOICE OF COREHOLDER SIZES
Coreholders range in size from coreless to 0.4” through 6” (25mm through 120mm), Please do not hesitate to contact us with any special requests
- TABLE TOP SYSTEM
Small footprint (18” X 17” footprint) allows for precise industrial rewinding in a small package.
- REWIND UP TO 12” DIAMETER 7” WIDE ROLLS
Rewind rolls weighing 30+ pounds.
WT-5LCV System Specifications:
Web Width (MAX): 7”
Unwind Roll (MAX): 12”
Rewind Roll (MAX): 12”
Roll Weight (MAX): 30 lbs.
Rewind Speed (MAX): 1,200 ft/min
Tension Brake: Standard/Pneumatic Brake is Optional
AC Motor: 1HP
Decel & Stop: Standard/Included
Winding: CW & CCW
Rewind Stop Type: Deceleration/Friction
Count Methods: Length & Label
Electrical: 120VAC Standard/ 220VAC Optional