Web Techniques now offers the PC-30 Label Counting System.
The PC-30 can be used to:
- Count Paper Labels
- Count Clear Labels
The PC-30 Label Counting System’s primary purpose is to detect and count pressure sensitive die-cut labels on a moving web. This counting system contains many of the components and technology that is part of the Web Techniques family of Rewind Systems. This system can easily convert length counting rewind machines (where no photoelectrics were provided) into an individual label counting unit. This system can also be used to trigger other related equipment via the output connection associated with the dual preset counter.
- Easy to Operate Counter.
- Large Touch Screen Control (HMI).
- Bi-Directional Counting
- Manual Increment Counting.
- Photoelectric Thru-Beam Scanner.
- Scanner Mounting Hardware
Optional Scanners Available
- Photoelectric (Paper on Paper)
- Capacitive (Clear or Low Contrast)
- Reflective (High Contrast, Dark Mark, etc.)