BC-30 Barcode Validation System Option
The BC-30 Barcode Validation System was developed as an add-on device for Web Techniques Model WT-30LCI & WT-35 Roll Label Rewind Systems. The system consists of a barcode scanner/decoder, mounting hardware, and associated connecting devices.
The scanner is mounted along the web path and scans each label as it passes from the unwind to the rewind. A “master” barcode is placed in front of the scanner and the system is triggered to instruct the scanner to “learn” the “master” bar code. As the machine runs, its counting system signals the passing of labels to the barcode validation system. In order for the machine to keep running, the scanner must find a bar code on each label that matches the “master” barcode. If no matching barcode is found, the machine will stop.
The standard scanner/decoder is programmed to read all codes commonly used in commerce and industry. It will accept a wide range of barcode print resolutions (bar widths). All of the parameters can be altered to optimize performance for a specific application through a PC system interface. The system is password protected for situations in which it is desired to have a supervisor or second authorized person lock in “master” codes.
- 1-D: UPC/EAN/JAN, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Pharmacode, UCC Composite
- Postal Codes: POSTNET, PLANET Code, Australia 4-State, Japan 4-State, UPU 4-State, Intelligent Mail Barcode
- 2-D: Data Matrix, QR Code and MicroQR Code, Optional: VeriCode®
- Composite: GS1 (CC-A, CC-B), GS1 Databar, PDF 417, MicroPD
- For use on new WT-30LCI or WT-35 Series Systems.
- Quick to set-up and easy to use.
- Reads barcodes presented in “ladder” or “picket fence” orientations.
- Keyed access to “learn master” function for security.
- Reading distance and angle are preset for “no guessing” alignment.
- Market-leading barcode reading technologies for decoding both 1-D and 2-D symbologies.
- Intuitive Setup Tool for the simplest setup and deployment.