Printing and Barcode Validation System Option
Web Techniques printing and barcode validation option can be added to our WT-30LCI and WT-35VS rewind systems! The printing and barcode validation system option gives our customers the ability to print barcodes onto labels and validate the barcodes for quality assurance- all in one step. This option makes preparing human readable/barcodes easy, quick, and only requiring the use of one off-line system. The barcode is printed onto the label, and within seconds the newly printed barcode is scanned by the validation scanner. The printer and scanner are both mounted along the web path, and they print and scan the labels as they pass from the unwind to the rewind. Barcodes can be matched to a “master” barcode or data string. If no matching barcode is found, the system will stop so that the error can be addressed. Save time and money while avoiding the hassle of printing and validating barcodes on-line!
- 1-D: UPC/EAN/JAN, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Pharmacode, UCC Composite
- Postal Codes: POSTNET, PLANET Code, Australia 4State, Japan 4-State, UPU 4-State, Intelligent Mail Barcode
- 2-D: Data Matrix, QR Code and MicroQR Code, Optional: VeriCode®
- Composite: GS1 (CC-A, CC-B), GS1 Databar, PDF 417, MicroPD
Printing Technology Options
VideoJet, Domino, HP, Xeikon, Durst, EFI, Primera, and more!
- Virtually any printing technology can be integrated into our systems
- Virtually any barcode/camera technology can be integrated into our systems
- Prints and validates barcodes all in one step
- Quick to set-up and easy to use
- For use with the WT-30LCI and WT-35VS rewind systems
- Includes all the robust features you have come to expect from Web Techniques products!