A convenient, hands-free way to inflate and deflate air coreholders installed on your Web Techniques Rewind Machines.
- Operator has both hands free to remove and install new cores and rolls.
- Less wasted motion; no fumbling to find the switch.
- Increased production, especially on small rolls that require changing cores more frequently.
- Ideal for coreless rewinding.
This accessory is an absolute must for any rewinding and/or slitting job that requires rapid changing of cores on an air-inflatable coreholder. Just step on the foot treadle to inflate and deflate the coreholder as necessary.
- Foot Treadle Valve – Mounting design allows the operator to use the foot treadle at a comfortable angle.
- Specially designed air manifold.
- Two 42″ long heavy-duty rubber hoses.
- Installation instructions.