Model WT-35 Bi-Directional Rewind System
SOLVE YOUR LABEL INVENTORY ISSUES WITH A WEB TECHNIQUES REWIND SYSTEM
SAVE MONEY AND TIME BY QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY COUNTING AND REWINDING YOUR LABELS WITH A WEB TECHNIQUES REWIND SYSTEM.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL REWINDING SYSTEM, PRODUCE HIGH QUALITY ROLLS IN EITHER DIRECTION
- FAST, EASY TO USE
- REQUIRES PRACTICALLY NO SET-UP TIME
- QUICKLY REWINDS LARGE MASTER ROLLS INTO ROLLS OF PREDETERMINED COUNT OR LENGTH
Web Techniques is excited to announce our new bi-directional rewind machine, the WT-35. Web Techniques has been the leading manufacturer of tabletop rewinding machinery since 1976. Web Techniques equipment is designed to precisely meet your narrow web inspection and rewinding needs with products that provide high productivity with quick, easy set-up and simple operation. Whether you need a high end bi-directional vision system or simply want to save time and money to reset your label copy position after inspection, the WT-35 is the system for you.
- CHOICE OF COREHOLDER STYLES Lift-Off Cam-Lock (Mechanical) Lift-Off Air Inflatable (Great choice for quickly switching between coreholder sizes) Flange Mounted Air Inflatable
- CHOICE OF COREHOLDER SIZES Coreholders range in size from coreless to 0.4” through 6” (25mm through 120mm), Please do not hesitate to contact us with any special requests. Low Tension Coreholder now available!
- CHOICE OF COUNTING SYSTEMS Our systems are compatible with almost any counting system available, Please do not hesitate to contact us with any special requests
- (OPTIONAL) BAR CODE VALIDATION SYSTEM
- (OPTIONAL) DATA LOGGING SYSTEM
- (OPTIONAL) MULTI-LANE COUNTING OPTION
- (OPTIONAL) COMPRESSED AIR MODULE Allows WT-35 system to be operated in locations with no compressed air availability
- (OPTIONAL) WEB CLEANING SYSTEM
- (OPTIONAL) QUADRATURE COUNT OPTION
*100% Guaranteed Count
- (OPTIONAL) RAZOR BLADE SLITTING ATTACHMENT Requires air coreholder on the rewind for multiple cores
- (OPTIONAL) LED STROBE SYSTEM Creates a “stand still” effect, allowing visual inspection at high speeds. Energy Efficient!
- (OPTIONAL) ERGO-LIFT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
- (OPTIONAL) STATIC ELIMINATION SYSTEM
- (OPTIONAL) MULTI-LANE COUNTING
- BI-DIRECTIONAL SYSTEM Automatically positions issues for easy identification and repair Allows rolls to be run and counted in either direction and allows rolls to be returned to original copy position in half the time
- INFINITELY VARIABLE MOTOR SPEED CONTROL System will automatically “over speed” the motor, rewinding smaller diameter cores twice as fast as the WT-25 rewind system family
- PEDESTAL MOUNTED HIGH VISIBILITY, BACKLIT TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL Dual Preset: Set one point for deceleration and a second point for final stop Counts in both English or Metric Units at the touch of a button
- PNEUMATIC FRICTION BRAKE FOR MORE ACCURATE AND REPEATABLE TENSION CONTROL
- ALUMINUM EXTRUDED CONSTRUCTION Easily add options in the field utilizing the extruded aluminum frame
- CONSTANT SPEED CONTROL Allows system to automatically maintain desired web speed
- MISSING LABEL DETECTION
- UNREMOVED MATRIX DETECTION
Click the thumbnails to open full-size images: